Quality-related Management Reports with Babtec.Q.Analyzer
Gaining Information from Data
Your CAQ database contains data from which valuable information and key performance indicators can be derived for your management. Babtec.Q.Analyzer, an exceptional tool for company-wide reporting, makes the individual creation, presentation and distribution of interactive and dynamic QA reports easy and convenient.
With the Babtec.Q.Analyzer, you create interactive reports that allow accessing more detailed information from within a graphical analysis. In addition, self-updating dynamic reports ensure that analyses, once they are defined, can always be called up with current data. Report editors for beginners and advanced users offer completely new possibilities for the independent design of reports and analyses.
The Babtec.Q.Analyzer is fully compatible with all modules of Babtec.Q. Your individual reports can also be exported to the formats PDF, HTML, XML, TIFF, CSV, Excel and Word. This allows you to make your analyses and key performance indicators available without direct access to Babtec.Q – using browsers (Microsoft Internet Explorer), intranet portals (Babtec.Q.Manager) or e-mail. You decide which type of distribution and presentation is best suited for your company.
More features in Babtec.Q.Analyzer
- Information processing via freely configurable charts, in tabular or list form
- Proven and useful sample reports provided in the scope of supplies
- Creation of new company-specific reports:
- based on supplied templates
- based on readable data models and the documented Babtec.Q data model
- with a report editor for beginners and advanced users
- Use of Microsoft Reporting Services as a component of Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Processing of Babtec.Q data is even possible from within Oracle databases