Mobile Audit Management with Babtec.AUDIT/Offline
Carrying out audits on the go and independently
The mobility of the Offline Audit also allows it to be seamlessly integrated into Babtec.Q. You can synchronize audit results collected on the go back in the office using a convenient wizard. Continue tracking the actions for improvement you have initiated and assess their effectiveness using the central Action Management feature of Babtec.Q.
Babtec.AUDIT/Offline is based on an independent and lean Windows client, whose professional operating concept is matched perfectly to use under real-world conditions. In this case, less is more: As the auditor, you receive only the information which you actually require for efficiently running your audits.
The planning and preparation stages of an audit are still carried out in the Babtec.Q Audit Management system. All of the functions required to perform an audit are available in the offline system regardless of location. You decide whether the audit should be run in order or by topic – Babtec.AUDIT/Offline supports both methods.
More features in Babtec.AUDIT/Offline
- Clear depiction of audits in a structure tree
- Simultaneous quick assessment of chapters or questions at the press of a button
- Documentation, classification, up-to-date-overview and status of findings
- Straightforward creation of finding reports (EXCEL and PDF) directly on site
- Implementation and tracking of corrective actions per finding (Babtec.MM)
- Creating and editing questions
- Optional CheckOut of complete or partial audits
- Support for both touch screen and keyboard control
- Runs on Windows devices (e.g. Ultrabooks, Windows 8 tablets)
- Handwriting recognition for recording notes and comments (depending on hardware)
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.AUDIT, Babtec.MM, Babtec.AM)