Digital Signature with Babtec.DS
Digitally Signing Quality Documents
Use the integrated e-mail function from Babtec.Q to quickly and securely transmit reports or current key performance indicators to the corresponding recipients. You can send your digitally signed quality documents not just by e-mail, but also save them in the Babtec.Q database directly to the respective process.
The documents are signed based on software certificates which are issued and managed within a company (basic signature) or by a public issuing authority (advanced signature). The certificates are made available through the Windows certificate management. If necessary, you increase the security of the signing process with additional password protection or the use of signature cards with PIN and reader.
More features in Babtec.DS
- Available in all Babtec.Q modules
- Applicable to all Babtec.Q reports
- for sending documents via e-mail,
- for external storage of documents, and
- for storing documents in the Babtec.Q database.
- Process-oriented document management (e.g. for the complaint process, inspection order)
- Use of PDF as de facto standard for ensuring
- an unrestricted readability of the quality documents, and
- a secure and paperless exchange of electronic data.
- Verification of authenticity of signed documents using Adobe® Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher