Project Management with Babtec.APQP
The Practical Project Management Solution
With APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), you plan, manage and track all the phases of the product development up to series production. Create project plans with all the required project steps and utilize the possibilities of project tracking to adhere to the milestones agreed upon with your customers.
With Babtec.APQP, you maintain the overview of your projects and results as project manager – clearly arranged and always current. All the relevant information and documents for a project (e.g. FMEAs, part approval processes, design drawings, cost-based pricing, etc.) are managed centrally and with reference to the specific project status. In doing so, Babtec.APQP meets the customers' demand for a complete documentation of all quality-assuring actions.
Apply Babtec.APQP to utilize the graphical options of a state-of-the-art planning tool for creating and visualizing project plans. With the help of a Gantt chart, you are planning the project steps to be performed – sequentially as well as simultaneously. Use the intuitive drag & drop functions of Babtec.APQP to conveniently move process steps around, determine processing times and create dependencies between your project steps. You can also create subprojects as individual steps in a project so that the deadline monitoring for them is also performed in the context of the overall project. The high degree of user friendliness is complemented by the integrated warning system of Babtec.APQP, which reliably notifies you, e.g. in case of deadlines that are overdue.
Tasks with responsibilities and dates are being automatically generated in Babtec.APQP for processing project steps. The distribution of the tasks is done via the central task management (Babtec.AM). With the clearly arranged tracking of all tasks in a project, you as the project manager can always keep an eye on current information about the processing status and the progress of the individual project steps. With the help of the intranet, you can easily involve all the required employees in the task management process. In the company-wide Q.Manager information portal, tasks can also be processed without direct access to Babtec.Q.
More features in Babtec.APQP
- Support of proven VDA and AIAG guidelines for implementing ISO/TS 16949
- Workflow-based generation of tasks for processing project steps
- Distribution, processing and tracking of tasks via the central task management (Babtec AM)
- Result documentation for each project step using versioned documents via
- external documents (e.g. Word, Excel, PDF files), or
- reference to internal documents (e.g. FMEA, initial sample inspection reports, inspection plans).
- Safe project monitoring based on status feedback for each project step (processing progress, schedule, risk via GYR status)
- Integrated warning system, including plausibility checks (e.g. check of dependencies, schedule violations)
- Current project status with target/actual comparison
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.AUDIT, Babtec.FMEA, Babtec.CP, Babtec.WEP/WAP, Babtec.FP, Babtec.EM, Babtec.REK, Babtec.AM)
- Automatic information distribution via Babtec.Q.Agent (e.g. e-mail notification when allocating new tasks, deadline monitoring)