Take Control of Field Data
As a supplier to the automotive industry, you receive useful data from the field automatically in conjunction with the warranty claims of your customers. The challenge is to process this field data in such a way that they are turned into valuable information for your company. The Babtec software takes this task on at the touch of a button and smartly merges the data according to your specifications. Once templates have been created, the customers’ various data formats are put into a standardized form.
It is also necessary to verify in the first place whether the data is valid and whether all warranty claims are legitimate. With the help of flexibly adjustable validation rules, you will find out at the touch of a button whether the failures are for example within the warranty period or the agreed-upon acceptance rates for calculating claims have been taken into account. The reliable validation results will empower you to act immediately in case of an appeal.
If you are responsible for the parts that are the subject of the complaint, it is important to act quickly. Use the potential of the database generated by the software and become active as a result of well-founded analyses. Isochrone curves that are customary for the industry, statistical prognoses, and other analytical methods will provide information about the failure behavior of your products. The module for field data analysis provides you with important knowledge for dealing systematically with failures.
Additional Performance Features in Babtec.WM
- Importing field data (e.g., purchased part description lists) in CSV format
- Creating and managing dictionaries and catalogs for transferring customer-specific information into a uniform language use
- Supporting the in-house appeal procedure by
- identifying items pertinent to the appeal,
- creating a report with all items pertinent to the appeal, and
- monitoring appeal deadlines
- Managing external part information as well as part-specific and customer-specific acceptance rates
- Importing and managing reference quantities for determining failure quotas, failure probabilities, and forecasts (e.g., quantity produced for each part and month)
- Flexible pivot analyses for
- carrying out focal point analyses,
- determining failure frequencies and trends, as well as
- evaluating warranty costs
- Field data analysis as a basis for organizing and implementing defective part appraisals
- Exporting refined field data items to Microsoft Excel
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.MM, Babtec.REK, Babtec.MP, Babtec.Q.Agent, Babtec.RPT)