Qualification Management and Training Management
The Systematic Approach to Qualifying Your Employees
All Competencies at a Glance
The software for Qualification Management allows you to track which qualifications will expire soon and will have to be renewed. With the Qualification Matrix, you can keep an eye on the current qualification status and skill level of your employees. Clear icons indicate whether the required qualifications are available.
The minimum skills that have to be attained to perform a certain activity can be combined into Qualification Profiles. Any changes or upgrades that you make to the profiles only need to be carried out once, from a central point, and can then automatically be applied to all affected employees.
Document the Progress of Your Employees
You can easily manage any employee-related qualifications using Employee Profiles. Evaluate each employee’s current qualification or development status and document the currently attained level of skill using the employee profiles. In this way, you can immediately find out if qualifications have not yet been verified as required.
You can ensure that your employees’ data is secure and protected by creating employee groups. These groups can be used to map out organizational structures such as departments and teams. This ensures that users can only access the profiles and data of employees that they are responsible for.
Plan and Document Training Courses
Identify Potentials Immediately
You will also be well prepared to take on future challenges, such as unplanned absences. Using the Potential Analysis, you can search for employees who have certain qualifications. Qualified employees can be found quickly in the case of future challenges or unplanned absences. You can customize search criteria based on qualifications and levels of proficiency. You will instantly receive live feedback on whether any employees fit the current search criteria, and if so, how many. You can save the search query so that you can use it again at a later point in time.
Other Qualification Management Functions
- Use existing Babtec.Q user data to create employee profiles quickly and share contact information
- Assign qualification profiles and additional qualifications using a convenient wizard when you first set up the employee profiles
- Easily update the qualification statuses for selected employees, e.g., after a training activity
- Document proof of qualification activities in the employee profile and store as many other documents as you wish
- Map out areas of responsibility (e.g., departments, teams) using employee groups and establish the responsible user who is allowed to access the employee data in the
- Employee Profils
- Qualification Matrix
- Potential Analysis
Other Training Management features
- Use templates to replicate repeat training courses quickly and easily
- Easily send and update invitations to scheduled training sessions to all participants via their e-mail accounts
- Integration into the central Task Management for creating and tracking training-specific tasks
- Central overview of all planned and executed training courses in the employee profile, including proofs of effectiveness
- Qualification history in the employee profile: The qualification history traces and identifies by which training activities employees have reached their qualifications
- Automatic documentation of the training qualifications in the training participants’ employee profiles, including transfer of the training certificates and all attached documents for effectiveness testing as proof of successfully completed training courses
- Create company-specific forms, reports and certificates with the Report Designer