Action Management with Babtec.MM
Continuous Improvement through Transparency
Any number of tasks, including responsibilities and deadlines, can be defined for the detailed planning of an action. With the Babtec.AM central task management, they are automatically forwarded to the responsible users, and the compliance with defined deadlines is being monitored. With the help of the intranet, you can easily involve all the required employees in the action management process. In the company-wide Q.Manager information portal, actions and the corresponding tasks can also be processed without direct access to Babtec.Q.
Babtec.MM monitors the effectiveness of initiated actions, thereby meeting the requirements of current standards. For a comprehensive documentation of actions, you save any type of document, e.g. Word or PDF files, directly to the action in the Babtec.Q database or you link the external storage location. Use the powerful management analyses of Babtec.Q to document the effectiveness of initiated actions based on key performance indicators, e.g. the cost per action.
More features in Babtec.MM
- System-wide creation of CIP actions
- Short, medium and long-term actions
- Documentation of immediate actions in inspection processes and for complaints
- Support of action definitions through freely configurable action catalogs
- Execution and verification of actions according to the dual control principle
- Individual to-do lists and status overviews
- Progress control
- Powerful analyses and generation of key performance indicators, e.g.
- action costs
- adherence to schedule of performed actions
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.AUDIT, Babtec.FMEA, Babtec.WEP/WAP, Babtec.FP, Babtec.REK)
- Automatic deadline monitoring and information distribution via Babtec.Q.Agent (e.g. e-mail notification about the generation of new actions)