Work without disruptions, increase productivity
Its flexible, configurable maintenance schedules provide convenient options for setting the dates of regular maintenance tasks. You can also define specific time intervals for each maintenance job, to ensure maintenance is performed at the right time (for example, change the oil on a monthly basis). A user-friendly Planning Wizard then helps you coordinate the maintenance and servicing jobs, inspections or repairs. The software's practical drag-and-drop functions allow maintenance jobs to be moved easily, for example, to times where production load is low.
An essential aspect of maintenance is the ability to record breakdowns and disruptions across every department. Babtec.IN has a wide range of breakdown recording options, e.g. in the Inspection function or using the Babtec.Q.Manager. tool, which is web-based. The software also automatically creates and manages a history which records the life cycles of your machines. This history records which maintenance tasks and repairs have been performed, and also documents every fault, including the costs incurred in resolving it.
A range of user-friendly management statistics and evaluation functions help you analyze every aspect of your maintenance data. These enable you to assess the effectiveness of your maintenance strategies by using key figures (e.g. maintenance costs, frequency of breakdowns, fault analyses). Benefit from our innovative and flexible pivot technology to create your own bespoke graphic evaluations, simply by drag-and-drop.
Preventive Maintenance Software at a glance
- Practice-based support for preventive maintenance as defined in DIN 31051
- Recording and management of machine and tool master data
- Machine monitoring in real time using a system of traffic light colors
- Integrated job management for all maintenance and repair tasks
- Scheduling and documentation of spare parts
- Recording of maintenance and repair costs, time and effort
- Breakdown management, with recording of errors and causes
- Extensive report library e.g. for machines, maintenance and repair jobs
- Automatic reporting and communications functions using Babtec.Q.Agent
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.WEP/WAP, Babtec.FP, Babtec.VP)