Incoming/Outgoing Goods Inspection and Supplier Management with Babtec.WE/WA/LM
Goods Come and Go
Automatic dynamic inspection sampling based on standards-compliant or company-specific sampling schemes helps you to effectively reduce your efforts for extensive quality inspections and still ensure a high delivery quality. The rules of a dynamic inspection sampling up to the skip-lot process for operations or individual characteristics are defined in freely configurable sampling schemes. For the unambiguous traceability of the ongoing dynamic sampling, Babtec.WEP/WAP also offers you a graphical dynamic sampling history.
The ERP integration guarantees the event-controlled data exchange (e.g. copying master and dynamic data) between your ERP system and Babtec.Q. For the documentation of the inspection results, an inspection order is automatically created on the basis of a valid inspection plan with the incoming goods data and assigned to the defined inspection station for processing. The warehouse postings are performed after the reply of the inspection decision to the ERP system.
The complete integration of the Babtec.Q modules allows initiating complaints exactly at the point where they occur. If failures are detected during an incoming goods inspection, it is possible to immediately initiate a supplier complaint. In addition, corrective actions can be defined, whose tracking is ensured via the central action management.
For the assessment and classification of your suppliers into A, B and C suppliers based on a quality indicator, key figures such as delivery reliability (quantity, adherence to deadline) or PPM are available. For the assessment and the supplier comparison, you can also utilize "soft facts" based on which you assess the suppliers tone of cooperation, response times to complaints or the flexibility concerning imposed requirements. As an active CAQ system, Babtec.Q regularly generates reports or supplier assessments and automatically informs the employees in charge.
More features in Babtec.WEP/WAP
- Inspection of attributive and variable characteristics
- Use of standards-compliant sampling plans (e.g. ISO 2859, ISO 3951), creation of company-specific sampling plans
- Inspection charts for recording attributive inspection operations
- Convenient determination of specification limits via integrated tolerance tables
- Extensive import functions for characteristics (e.g. Q-DAS files, CAD files)
- Versioned inspection plans, incl. release workflow and inspection plan history
- Online measurement adoption of digital gages and measuring machines
- Powerful management analyses and generation of performance indicators, e.g.:
- supplier assessment (z.B. QS, PPM, delivery reliability)
- pareto and trend analyses
- original value charts, probability networks, histograms
- Extensive report library for inspection plans, inspection instructions and inspection reports
- Design of company-specific forms, reports and certificates (Babtec.RPT)
- Integration in Babtec.Q (Babtec.APQP, Babtec.CP, Babtec.EM, Babtec.REK, Babtec.MM, Babtec.AM)
- Automatic information distribution – communication and reporting via Babtec.Q.Agent (e.g. regular reports and supplier assessments via e-mail)